This Applying Linear Relationships Activity Bundle for Algebra 1 includes activities to support concepts of linear relationships. Students will solve problems involving direct variation, write equations of parallel and perpendicular lines, describe transformations of linear functions, calculate the correlation coefficient of linear scatter plots and write equations for lines of best fit on a scatter plot.
All are hands-on, engaging, easy to prep, and perfect to incorporate into the classroom, intervention time, tutoring, or as enrichment activities.
TEKS Standards: A.2D, A.2E, A.2F, A.2G, A.3E, A.4A, A.4B, A.4C
What is included in the Linear Relationships Activity Bundle?
- Scatter Plots and Predictions Investigation Activity
- Applying Linear Relationships He Said, She Said
- Parallel and Perpendicular Lines Cut and Paste
- Direct Variation Maze Activity
- Scatter Plots and Association Scavenger Hunt
- Transformations of Linear Functions Spinner Activity
***This bundle coordinates with and supports the concepts taught in the Applying Linear Relationships Unit.***
©Maneuvering the Middle LLC, 2012-present
This file is a license for one teacher and their students. Please purchase the appropriate number of licenses if you plan to use this resource with your team. Thank you!
We strive to provide quality products to help teachers and students alike, so contact us with any questions.