These 6th Grade Back to School Activities are a fun way to get your students reviewing math! Six cooperative learning activities are included. These activities will help students to review some of the skills they learned last year and are a great way to teach and reinforce group work expectations and procedures.
Some activities do require a bit of cutting or colored pencils.
What is included in the 6th Grade Back to School Math Activities?
- Simplifying Expressions Task Cards
- Coordinate Plane Graphing Practice
- Adding and Subtracting Fractions Scavenger Hunt
- Adding and Subtracting Decimals He Said, She Said
- Multiply and Dividing Whole Numbers Mazes
- Volume of Rectangular Prisms Solve and Color
©Maneuvering the Middle LLC, 2012-present
This file is a license for one teacher and their students. Please purchase the appropriate number of licenses if you plan to use this resource with your team. Thank you!
We strive to provide quality products to help teachers and students alike, so contact us with any questions.