This Digital Math Activity Bundle for 7th grade math can be used in both an in-person and a virtual classroom setting. They are interactive (drag and match, using the typing tool, using the shape tool) and paperless through Google Slides™.
What is included in the 7th Grade Digital Math Activity BUNDLE?
PAPERLESS MATH ACTIVITIES
Engage students with these DIGITAL and PAPERLESS math activities that support 7th grade math concepts. These resources are supplemental and can provide students the opportunity to review previously taught concepts, receive additional practice, or act as homework, test reviews, and alternative assignments. There are currently a total of 40 topics included with four slides for each topic. Students will enjoy dragging and matching, as well as using the typing and shape tool. These resources are excellent for distance-learning environments.
EXIT TICKETS (DIGITAL & PRINTABLE)
Though we have included an answer key, it is easier to assess student mastery of the concepts through exit tickets. Each of the topics has a 2-question exit ticket included both through Google Forms™ and a paper-based printable version.
VIDEO & STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS
A teacher guide with both video and step-by-step instructions has been included to help you implement these activities into your classroom.
**The digital activities are included in the All Access Bundle. The only portion of this that is editable is the Google Form™ exit ticket.**
Please note, the Google Slides™ are NOT self-checking. If you use an LMS, then students can submit their work back to you. You may prefer (and we recommend) using the included Google Forms™ as the assessment tool.
- Rational Number Operations (4): adding rational numbers, subtracting rational numbers, multiplying rational numbers, dividing rational numbers
- Proportional Relationships (4): proportional and non-proportional relationships, constant of proportionality, unit rate, multiple representations
- Percents (4): proportions and percents, percent application, percent change, simple interest
- Equations (4): simplifying expressions, one-step equations, two-step equations, two-step equations with rational numbers
- Inequalities (4): writing and graphing inequalities, one-step inequalities, two-step inequalities, applying inequalities
- Angles and Triangles (4): complementary and supplementary angles, vertical and adjacent angles, attributes of triangles, conditions of triangles
- Plane Geometry (5): circumference and area of circles, area of parallelograms and rectangles, area of triangles and trapezoids, composite area, similarity, and scale drawings
- Surface Area (4): surface area and nets, the surface area of pyramids, the surface area of prisms, problem-solving with surface area
- Volume (4): the volume of rectangular prisms, the volume of triangular prisms, the volume of composite figures, the volume of pyramids,
- Statistics (4): samples and populations, drawing inferences, comparing dot plots, comparing box plots
- Probability (4): simple probability, experimental and theoretical probability, independent probability, dependent probability
What do I need to use these files? You and your students will need access to Google Slides™ and Google Forms™. If you have Google Classroom™, then it will be easier to share and schedule the files. These also work with Schoology or other LMS that utilize Google Apps.
How will I access these files? Once your purchase is complete, you will gain access to a login on our site. There you will find all of the digital activities organized by unit. The links will be a force copy that requires you to add them to your Google Drive. If you have any trouble, then please reach out to MtM support.
©Maneuvering the Middle LLC, 2012-present
This file is a license for one teacher and their students. Please purchase the appropriate number of licenses if you plan to use this resource with your team. Thank you!
We strive to provide quality products to help teachers and students alike, so contact us with any questions.