This bundle includes 7 classroom activities to practice modeling integer operations, as well as adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing integers using the standard algorithm.
All are hands-on, engaging, easy-to-prep, and perfect to incorporate into as cooperative learning activities, during intervention time or tutoring, or as enrichment for lower grades.
STANDARDS: TEKS 6.3C, 6.3D
What is included in the Integer Operations Activity Bundle?
- Modeling Integer Operations Exploration Activity
- Adding & Subtracting Integers with Number Lines Cut and Paste
- Adding Integers Solve and Color
- Subtracting Integers Solve and Color
- Adding & Subtracting Integers Mazes
- Multiplying & Dividing Integers Speed Dating
- Integer Operations Unit Review Scavenger Hunt
***This bundle coordinates with and supports the concepts taught in the Integer Operations Unit.***
©Maneuvering the Middle LLC, 2012-present
This file is a license for one teacher and their students. Please purchase the appropriate number of licenses if you plan to use this resource with your team. Thank you!
We strive to provide quality products to help teachers and students alike, so contact us with any questions.