This bundle includes activities to support slope and rate of change, slope-intercept form, point-slope form, standard form, as well as graphing and writing linear equations and inequalities.
All are hands-on, engaging, easy to prep, and perfect to incorporate into the classroom, intervention time, tutoring, or as enrichment activities.
TEKS Standards: A.2b, A.2C, A.2H, A.3A, A.3B, A.3C, A.3D
What is included in the Linear Functions Activity Bundle?
- Slope and Rate of Change Card Match
- Slope-Intercept Form He Said, She Said
- Point-Slope Form Cut and Paste
- Attributes of Equations Find It, Fix It
- Writing Linear Equations Scavenger Hunt
- Graphing Inequalities Spinner Activity
- Linear Functions Unit Review Stations
***This bundle coordinates with and supports the concepts taught in the Linear Functions Unit.***
©Maneuvering the Middle LLC, 2012-present
This file is a license for one teacher and their students. Please purchase the appropriate number of licenses if you plan to use this resource with your team. Thank you!
We strive to provide quality products to help teachers and students alike, so contact us with any questions.