These 120 daily math warm-ups can be used as bell work to immediately engage your students. They are designed to be used as spiral review bell ringers throughout the year! However, eight additional ideas for use have been included.
This is a growing file, which means warm-ups are added each time we complete a new unit. As of 8/17/20, warm-up numbers 1-52 are included.
These warm-ups/bell ringers allow you to reinforce each of the Algebra 1 TEKS throughout the year and refresh your student’s memory by continually spiraling the content.
What is included in the Daily Math Warm-Ups?
1. Printable PDF (120 Warm-Ups)
- 16 spiral review bell ringers to review Algebra 1 concepts
- 104 directly aligned to each Algebra 1 TEKS
- Warm-ups are formatted to fit two per page for minimal paper usage.
- This is a growing file, which means warm-ups are added each time we complete a new unit. As of 8/17/20, warm-up numbers 1-52 are included.
2. Presentation (PowerPoint and Google Slides)
If you are trying to cut down on copies or prefer for students to work in journals, a visually appealing presentation is available in both PowerPoint and Google Slides formats.
3. Teacher Key and Instructions
A teacher guide with both an easy-to-read printable answer key and ideas for implementation have been included to support you in your classroom. Additionally, because of the design of the resource, you are not limited by the order. Feel free to pick and choose the topics necessary for your students.
***Note: The content of the slides are NOT editable. You are able to order them to meet your needs.
©Maneuvering the Middle LLC, 2012-present
This file is a license for one teacher and their students. Please purchase the appropriate number of licenses if you plan to use this resource with your team. Thank you!
We strive to provide quality products to help teachers and students alike, so contact us with any questions.