This bundle includes 6 classroom activities to practice personal financial literacy concepts including simple and compound interest, personal budgets, minimum household budgets, sales and income tax, and net worth.
All are hands-on, engaging, easy to prep, and perfect to incorporate into the classroom, intervention time, tutoring, or as enrichment activities.
STANDARDS: CCSS (7.G.1, 7.G.4, 7.G.6) and TEKS (6.8A, 7.11C)
What is included in the Personal Financial Literacy Activity Bundle?
- Area and Circumference of Circles: Find Someone Who
- Area of Quadrilaterals: Spin to 10
- Area of Triangles: Solve and Color
- Area of Composite Figures: Round Table
- Scale Drawings of Geometric Figures: Stations
- Area and Circumference: Performance Task
***This bundle coordinates with and supports the concepts taught in the Personal Financial Literacy Unit.***
©Maneuvering the Middle LLC, 2012-present
This file is a license for one teacher and their students. Please purchase the appropriate number of licenses if you plan to use this resource with your team. Thank you!
We strive to provide quality products to help teachers and students alike, so contact us with any questions.