This bundle includes 6 classroom activities to practice personal financial literacy concepts including simple and compound interest, credit and loans, methods of payment, the cost of college and financial responsibility.
All are hands-on, engaging, easy to prep, and perfect to incorporate into the classroom, intervention time, tutoring, or as enrichment activities.
TEKS STANDARDS: 8.12A, 8.12B, 8.12C, 8.12D, 8.12E, 8.12F, 8.12G
What is included in the Personal Financial Literacy Activity Bundle?
- Simple and Compound Interest Solve and Color
- Credit and Loans Online Exploration Activity (requires computer and internet access)
- The Cost of College Spinner Activity
- Methods of Payment Card Sort
- Financial Responsibility Scavenger Hunt
- Personal Financial Literacy He Said, She Said
***This bundle coordinates with and supports the concepts taught in the Personal Financial Literacy Unit.***
©Maneuvering the Middle LLC, 2012-present
This file is a license for one teacher and their students. Please purchase the appropriate number of licenses if you plan to use this resource with your team. Thank you!
We strive to provide quality products to help teachers and students alike, so contact us with any questions.