This bundle includes 6 classroom activities to support students’ knowledge of the real number system. The activities cover classifying real numbers, squares and square roots, estimating square roots, and irrational and rational numbers.
All are hands-on, engaging, easy to prep, and perfect to incorporate into the classroom, intervention time, tutoring, or as enrichment activities.
STANDARDS: CCSS (8.NS.1, 8.NS.2 and 8.EE.3) and TEKS (8.2A, 8.2B and 8.2D)
What is included in the Real Number System Activity Bundle?
- Squares & Square Roots “I Have Who Has”
- Estimating Square Roots Mazes
- Rational and Irrational Numbers Card Sort
- Classifying Numbers Guess My Number
- Classifying Numbers Mystery Pattern
- Real Number System Spin to Ten
©Maneuvering the Middle LLC, 2012-present
This file is a license for one teacher and their students. Please purchase the appropriate number of licenses if you plan to use this resource with your team. Thank you!
We strive to provide quality products to help teachers and students alike, so contact us with any questions.