This Systems Activity Bundle for Algebra 1 includes activities to support concepts of systems of equations and systems of inequalities. Students will solve problems involving solving systems by graphing, solving systems by substitution, solving systems by eliminations, writing systems of equations, solving real-world application problems involving systems, and graphing systems of inequalities.
All are hands-on, engaging, easy to prep, and perfect to incorporate into the classroom, intervention time, tutoring, or as enrichment activities.
TEKS Standards: A.2I, A.3F, A.3G, A.3H, A.5C
What is included in the Systems Activity Bundle?
- Graphing Systems of Equations Scavenger Hunt
- Solving Systems of Equations Solve and Color
- Writing Systems of Equations Cut and Paste
- Applying Systems of Equations Find It, Fix It
- Graphing Systems of Inequalities Interactive Game
- Systems Unit Review Performance Task
***This bundle coordinates with and supports the concepts taught in the Systems Unit.***
©Maneuvering the Middle LLC, 2012-present
This file is a license for one teacher and their students. Please purchase the appropriate number of licenses if you plan to use this resource with your team. Thank you!
We strive to provide quality products to help teachers and students alike, so contact us with any questions.