Teachers use this COMPLETE review unit to organize your Algebra 1 Common Core Review and Test Prep to best suit your students’ needs. This resource is aligned to the Common Core State Standards. All Algebra 1 CCSS standards are covered in the pack. However, it is NOT written for a specific state or test.
This file is jam packed with teacher guides, warm ups, cheat sheets, class activities, and 8-10 question mini assessments. There is more than enough for a 10 day review, so think of it like a buffet with many options to pick from and multiple ideas for use. Due to the design of the resources, specific components will not be sold separately, as this is intended to be a complete resource so that you can better differentiate for your students needs.
Texas Teacher? Grab the Algebra 1 Review and Test Prep Unit (TEKS-Aligned).
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE Algebra 1 REVIEW AND TEST PREP UNIT?
Teacher guides, warm-ups, cheat sheets, class activities and quick checks are included for each of the 10 topics covered.
- Teacher Guides: A one-page overview of the Algebra 1 CCSS math standards, vocabulary, and common misconceptions
- Warm-ups: Two warm ups which can be used at the beginning of class to review content or as an exit ticket to assess.
- Cheat Sheets: Graphically engaging cheat sheets with key information about the standards. Three scaffolded versions including one that is ready to print, a fill in the blank, or a blank version that can be used for brain dumps.
- Class Activities: Keep students engaged during review and test prep. This includes some favorites like Scavenger Hunts, Task Cards, He Said She Said, Find It Fix It, and others. The content in each activity is unique to the review unit and not found in any other MTM resources.
- Quick Checks (also available as Google Forms): A 8-10 question mini assessment is provided for each lesson. Similar to state testing, the questions include both multiple choice and griddable.
***Please download a preview to see sample pages and more information.***
How to use this resource:
- on how to utilize the different components of our Algebra 1 Review and Test Prep for CCSS.
- Easily differentiate your review by class or with various groups of students by utilizing different components
Time to Complete:
- There is more than enough material to fill 10 days of review! In fact, several teachers choose to utilize components throughout the year. At a minimum, you would want to be able to devote 10 class periods to this review.
Looking for more Algebra 1 Material? Join our All Access Membership Community! You can reach your students without the “I still have to prep for tomorrow” stress, the constant overwhelm of teaching multiple preps, and the hamster wheel demands of creating your own teaching materials.
- Grade level curriculum
- Supplemental Digital Components
- Complete and Comprehensive Student Video Library
Click here to learn more about All Access by Maneuvering the Middle®!
Licensing: This file is a license for ONE teacher and their students. Please purchase the appropriate number of licenses if you plan to use this resource with your team. Thank you!
Customer Service: If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out for assistance. We aim to provide quality resources to help teachers and students alike, so please reach out if you have any questions or concerns.
If you are interested in a personalized quote for campus and district licenses, please click here.
©Maneuvering the Middle® LLC, 2012-present
There are no reviews yet.