These 6th Grade Math TEKS Assessments cover all of the 6th Grade TEKS and are a great way to review, assess or practice test-taking skills with your students.
The 6th Grade Math TEKS Assessments are flexible and can be used in a variety of settings:
- Year-End Assessment: use as a math assessment for the entire year or a final exam
- Pre-Test: determine a benchmark level for your students at the beginning of the year
- Post-Test: determine how much your students have grown throughout the year
- Question Bank: unique questions that are standards-aligned for you to pull from
Standards: All 6th Grade Math TEKS. Looking for CCSS Aligned Resources? Grab the 6th Grade Math CCSS-Aligned Year-End Assessments. Please don’t purchase both as there is overlapping content.
What is included in the 6th Grade TEKS Year-End Assessments?
Two unique 6th Grade Math TEKS Assessments in two different formats with 40 questions each. Each assessment covers all 6th Grade Math TEKS and has been coded by standard.
- Version A Multiple Choice: 40 standardized test-like questions
- Version A Open Ended: free response option
- Version B Multiple Choice: 40 standardized test-like questions
- Version B Open Ended: free response option
- Editable Versions: editable in Powerpoint
- Google Form Version: multiple choice format has been created for use with Google Forms.
- Teacher Instructions: teacher tips, ideas for implementation, recording sheets for students, and directions for use with Google Forms.
- Answer Key: an answer key is provided with the standard listed for each question
Looking for more 6th Grade Math Material? Join our All Access Membership Community! You can reach your students without the “I still have to prep for tomorrow” stress, the constant overwhelm of teaching multiple preps, and the hamster wheel demands of creating your own teaching materials.
- Grade Level Curriculum
- Supplemental Digital Components
- Complete and Comprehensive Student Video Library
Licensing: This file is a license for ONE teacher and their students. Please purchase the appropriate number of licenses if you plan to use this resource with your team. Thank you!
Customer Service: If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out for assistance. We aim to provide quality resources to help teachers and students alike, so please reach out if you have any questions or concerns.
If you are interested in a personalized quote for campus and district licenses, please click here.
©Maneuvering the Middle® LLC, 2012-present