- Year-End Assessment: use as a math assessment for the entire year or a final exam
- Pre-Test: determine a benchmark level for your students at the beginning of the year
- Post-Test: determine how much your students have grown throughout the year
- Question Bank: unique questions that are standards-aligned for you to pull from
Standards: All Algebra 1 TEKS. Looking for CCSS Aligned Resources? Grab the Algebra 1 CCSS-Aligned Year-End Assessments. Please don’t purchase both as there is overlapping content.
What is included in the ALGEBRA 1 TEKS Year-End Assessments?
Two unique Algebra 1 TEKS Assessments in two different formats with 40 questions each. Each assessment covers all Algebra 1 TEKS and has been coded by standard.
- Version A Multiple Choice: 40 standardized test-like questions
- Version A Open Ended: free response option
- Version B Multiple Choice: 40 standardized test-like questions
- Version B Open Ended: free response option
- Editable Versions: editable in Powerpoint
- Google Form Version: multiple choice format has been created for use with Google Forms.
- Teacher Instructions: teacher tips, ideas for implementation, recording sheets for students, and directions for use with Google Forms.
- Answer Key: an answer key is provided with the standard listed for each question
Looking for more Algebra 1 Material? Join our All Access Membership Community! You can reach your students without the “I still have to prep for tomorrow” stress, the constant overwhelm of teaching multiple preps, and the hamster wheel demands of creating your own teaching materials.
- Grade Level Curriculum
- Supplemental Digital Components
- Complete and Comprehensive Student Video Library
Click here to learn more about All Access by Maneuvering the Middle®!
Licensing: This file is a license for ONE teacher and their students. Please purchase the appropriate number of licenses if you plan to use this resource with your team. Thank you!
Customer Service: If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out for assistance. We aim to provide quality resources to help teachers and students alike, so please reach out if you have any questions or concerns.
If you are interested in a personalized quote for campus and district licenses, please click here.
©Maneuvering the Middle® LLC, 2012-present
There are no reviews yet.