This Digital Math Resource Bundle for Algebra 1 math can be used in both an in-person and a virtual classroom setting. They are interactive (drag and match, using the typing tool, using the shape tool) and paperless through Google Slides™.
What is included in the Algebra 1 Digital Math Activity BUNDLE?
PAPERLESS MATH ACTIVITIES
Engage students with these DIGITAL and PAPERLESS math activities that support Algebra 1 concepts. These resources are supplemental and can provide students the opportunity to review previously taught concepts, receive additional practice, or act as homework, test reviews, and alternative assignments. There are currently a total of 40 topics included with four slides for each topic. Students will enjoy dragging and matching, as well as using the typing and shape tool.
EXIT TICKETS (DIGITAL & PRINTABLE)
Though we have included an answer key, it is easier to assess student mastery of the concepts through exit tickets. Each of the topics has a 2-question exit ticket included both through Google Forms™ and a paper-based printable version.
VIDEO & STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS
A teacher guide with both video and step-by-step instructions has been included to help you implement these activities into your classroom.
**The digital activities are included in the All Access Bundle. The only portion of this that is editable is the Google Form™ exit ticket.**
Please note, the Google Slides™ are NOT self-checking. If you use an LMS, then students can submit their work back to you. You may prefer (and we recommend) using the included Google Forms™ as the assessment tool.
- Equations and Inequalities (4): solving multi-step equations, equations with variables on both sides, solving multi-step inequalities, literal equations
- Properties of Functions (4): identifying functions, evaluating functions, domain and range, applying domain and range
- Linear Functions (4): slope and rate of change, writing linear equations, graphing linear functions, linear inequalities
- Applying Linear Functions (4): direct variation, transforming linear functions, linear functions and data, arithmetic sequences
- Systems (4): solving systems by graphing, solving systems algebraically, writing and applying systems, systems of inequalities
- Exponents and Polynomials (4): properties of exponents, adding and subtracting polynomials, multiplying polynomials, dividing polynomials
- Factoring Polynomials (4): factoring polynomials with gcf, factoring trinomials when a=1, factoring trinomials when a>1, factoring polynomials with special cases
- Quadratic Functions (4): attributes of quadratics, transforming quadratics, writing quadratic equations, applying quadratic functions
- Solving Quadratic Equations (4): solving quadratics by factoring, the square root method, completing the square, the quadratic formula
- Exponential Functions (4): graphing exponential functions, writing exponential functions, growth and decay, geometric sequences
What do I need to use these files? You and your students will need access to Google Slides™ and Google Forms™. If you have Google Classroom™, then it will be easier to share and schedule the files. These also work with Schoology or other LMS that utilize Google Apps.
How will I access these files? Once your purchase is complete, you will gain access to log in to our site. There you will find all of the digital resources organized by unit. The links will be a force copy that requires you to add them to your Google Drive. If you have any trouble, then please reach out to MtM support.
©Maneuvering the Middle LLC, 2012-present
This file is a license for one teacher and their students. Please purchase the appropriate number of licenses if you plan to use this resource with your team. Thank you!
We strive to provide quality products to help teachers and students alike, so contact us with any questions.