Products by Maneuvering the Middle, LLC may be used by the purchaser for their classroom use only. Each license purchased is a single classroom license only. All rights reserved.
Maneuvering the Middle® is the sole owner and source of all Resources and intellectual property. The Resources do not violate, infringe, or misappropriate any copyright, right of privacy, right of publicity, trademark, trade name, trade secret, or other common law or statutory intellectual property or other right of any nature of any third party. Maneuvering the Middle® maintains full ownership of all intellectual property and nothing in this Agreement shall be construed as transferring any ownership of Maneuvering the Middle’s Intellectual Property to Customer or Authorized Users, other than the limited license set forth herein, as part of this Agreement.
Customer and Authorized Users are permitted to:
- Print and copy Resources for Customer’s and its Authorized User’s classroom use only;
- Authorized Users are permitted to save the Resources to both home and work computers;
- Post Resources online, provided that Resources posted online are behind a password protected site or Learning Management System (“LMS”) such as Google Classroom, Canvas, Schoology, etc. Customer’s students should be the only ones able to access the Resources on the LMS.
Customer and Authorized Users are prohibited from:
- Reproducing the Resources or reselling the Resources as their own, either in its original or a derivative form;
- Distributing the Resources to unauthorized users who do not maintain a license. This includes posting Resources on a shared drive, shared server, or other similar sharing platform for other teachers to access and use;
- Posting Resources on the internet for the general public;
- Using Resources for commercial gain. For example, Customer and its Authorized Users are not permitted to use Resources on commercial platforms such as Outschool or other similar platforms.
Recording Videos with Company Materials
Any video that is recorded using the Resources must be shared by Customer using a private link, such as Zoom or Loom. If Customer or Authorized Users post a video that includes or references the Resources, on YouTube or other similar platform, Customer or Authorized User must mark the videos as “unlisted.”
The following product(s) require a renewal for Customer to maintain license to use the resources:
- Maneuvering Math (Annual or Monthly)
- Maneuvering the Middle All Access (Annual)
All subscriptions purchased from the shop at maneuveringthemiddle.com via personal credit card (not including school purchases) are set to auto renew on the timeframe the customer selects. In order for a customer to cancel their subscription, a request must be submitted to the Maneuvering the Middle® five (5) business days before the next billing cycle. Should a Customer choose to cancel, the Customer no longer has license to access or use Resources.