Maneuvering the Middle® empowers teachers through high-quality math resources that are both engaging and attainable for students. We would love for you to consider the positions below!
MTM TEAM MEMBERS (w-2 EMPLOYEE)
We do not have any W-2 employee positions at this time. Please check back!
MTM TEAM MEMBERS (1099 ContractOR)
Schools AssoCiate (September 2022)
- Screen and tag inbox messages for the Schools Account Manager using our HelpScout platform
- Draft responses to incoming emails
- Generate, revise and follow up on school quotes
- Prepare and schedule renewal notifications
- Track schools customers using the AirTable platform
- Screen phone calls and voicemail messages
- Complete requests to become an approved district vendor
- Help to maintain strong relationships with schools and districts
- Assist in outreach to new and potential schools and districts
- Assist with other projects as capacity allows
- Self-starter who takes initiative and is thoughtful in their work
- Not afraid to ask questions and receptive to constructive feedback
- Remains coachable and willing to continually learn and improve in their work
- Helpful, positive, solution-oriented attitude
- Strong written communication (free of grammatical errors, professional in tone, clear and concise)
- Ability to speak on the phone in a professional setting
- Highly administrative with strong attention to detail
- Quick to learn new softwares and internal processes
- Must be available to work a 3-4 hour block of time each day (between the hours of 8am-5pm, Monday – Friday) that will allow for quiet, focused work
- Weekend: Keep an eye on the inbox during the weekend for emergencies
Applications are due by September 25, 2022 at 10pm. The application will take 15-30 minutes and must be completed in one sitting. Click here to apply.
To view the full job description, click here.