This Expressions Activity Bundle includes 8 classroom activities to support exponent notation, order of operations, evaluating expressions, properties of operations, writing expressions, the distributive property, and using expressions in real life!
All are hands-on, engaging, easy-to-prep, and perfect to incorporate into as cooperative learning activities, during intervention time or tutoring, or as enrichment for lower grades.
STANDARDS: CCSS (6.EE.1, 6.EE.2, 6.EE.3, 6.EE.4) and TEKS (6.7A, 6.7B, 6.7C, 6.7D)
What is included in the Expressions Activity Bundle?
- Writing Expressions Find Someone Who
- Evaluating Expressions with Variables Task Cards
- Exponent Form Cut and Paste
- Distributive Property Puzzle
- Order of Operations Scavenger Hunt
- Matching Verbal and Algebraic Expressions
- Order of Operations Solve and Color
- Expressions Unit Review Stations
©Maneuvering the Middle LLC, 2012-present
This file is a license for one teacher and their students. Please purchase the appropriate number of licenses if you plan to use this resource with your team. Thank you!
We strive to provide quality products to help teachers and students alike, so contact us with any questions.