This 7th-Grade Probability Activity Bundle includes 6 classroom activities to simple probability, experimental and theoretical probability, making predictions, independent probability, and dependent probability. All are hands-on, engaging, easy to prep, and perfect to incorporate into the classroom, intervention time, tutoring, or as enrichment activities.
STANDARDS: CCSS (7.SP.5, 7.SP.6, 7.SP.7, 7.SP.8) and TEKS (7.6A, 7.6C, 7.6D, 7.6E, 7.6H, 7.6I)
What is included in the Probability Activity Bundle?
- Experimental and Theoretical Probability Stations
- Simple Events Find It and Fix It
- Simple and Compound Probability Mazes
- Making Predictions Dominos
- Independent Probability He Said, She Said
- Dependent Probability Cut and Paste
- Probability Unit Review Task Cards
©Maneuvering the Middle LLC, 2012-present
This file is a license for one teacher and their students. Please purchase the appropriate number of licenses if you plan to use this resource with your team. Thank you!
We strive to provide quality products to help teachers and students alike, so contact us with any questions.