Probability Activity Bundle 7th Grade – This Probability Activity Bundle includes 7 classroom activities to determine simple probability, compare experimental and theoretical probability, make predictions, determine independent probability, and find dependent probability.
These hands-on and engaging activities are all easy to prep! Students are able to practice and apply concepts with these probability activities, while collaborating and having fun! Math can be fun and interactive!
Standards: CCSS (7.SP.5, 7.SP.6, 7.SP.7, 7.SP.8) and TEKS (7.6A, 7.6C, 7.6D, 7.6E, 7.6H, 7.6I)
More details on what is included:
Seven hands-on activities that can be utilized in pairs or groups of 3-4. All activities include any necessary recording sheets and answer keys.
- Mazes: simple probability
- Find It, Fix It: simple events
- Stations: experimental and theoretical probability
- Puzzle Train: making predictions (long-run relative frequency)
- He Said, She Said: independent probability
- Cut and Paste: dependent probability
- Task Cards: probability unit review
What is included in the 7th grade Probability Activity Bundle?
How to use this resource:
- Use as a whole group classroom activity
- Use in a small group for additional remediation, tutoring, or enrichment
- Use as an alternative homework or independent practice assignment
- Incorporate within our CCSS-Aligned Probability Unit or TEKS-Aligned Probability Unit to support the mastery of concepts and skills.
Time to Complete:
- Most activities can be utilized within one class period. Performance tasks summarize the entire unit and may need 2-3 class periods. However, feel free to review the activities and select specific problems to meet your students’ needs and time specifications. There are multiple problems to practice the same concepts, so you can adjust as needed.
Looking for more 7th Grade Math Material? Join our All Access Membership Community! You can reach your students without the “I still have to prep for tomorrow” stress, the constant overwhelm of teaching multiple preps, and the hamster wheel demands of creating your own teaching materials.
- Grade Level Curriculum
- Supplemental Digital Components
- Complete and Comprehensive Student Video Library
Click here to learn more about All Access by Maneuvering the Middle®!
Licensing: This file is a license for ONE teacher and their students. Please purchase the appropriate number of licenses if you plan to use this resource with your team. Thank you!
Customer Service: If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out for assistance. We aim to provide quality resources to help teachers and students alike, so please reach out if you have any questions or concerns.
If you are interested in a personalized quote for campus and district licenses, please click here.
©Maneuvering the Middle® LLC, 2012-present
There are no reviews yet.