We’re in this together!
This is uncharted territory for all of us, but we know that just because we can’t open our schools doesn’t mean that our kids have to stop learning. Distance learning is the reality at the moment. With that in mind, we’d like to provide some FREE digital resources that we hope will help you along the way.
You can also find additional distance-learning materials in the Google activities section of our shop.
The virtual Lesson Plans
- 5-8 Teacher-led examples via video (15 minutes max)
- 5 Practice problems on Google Forms as a self-grading exit ticket
Currently Included Lessons:
- One-Step Equations (Integers)
- One-Step Equations (Rationals)
- Two-Step Equations (Integers)
- Two-Step Equations (Rationals)
- Multi-Step Equations (Distributive)
- Equations with Variables on Both Sides (Integers)
- Equations with Variables on Both Sides (Rationals)
- Volume of Rectangular Prisms
- Volume of Triangular Prisms
- Volume of Pyramids
- Volume of Cylinders
- Volume of Cones
- Volume of Spheres
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
[0:00] — I generally talk about remote learning and give you a pep talk 🙂
[2:20] — Actual instructions for use
Equations and Inequalities
Lesson 1: One-step equations (integers)
Lesson 2: One-step equations (rationals)
Lesson 3: two-step equations (integers)
Lesson 4: two-step equations (rationals)
Lesson 5: multi-step equations (distributive)
Lesson 6: EQUATIONS WITH VARIABLES ON BOTH SIDES (INTEGERS)
Lesson 7: EQUATIONS WITH VARIABLES ON BOTH SIDES (RATIONALS)
Lesson 8: Volume of Rectangular Prisms
Lesson 9: Volume of triangular prisms
Lesson 10: Volume of pyramids
Lesson 11: volume of cylinders
Lesson 12 Volume of Cones
Lesson 13: Volume of spheres
REMOTE LEARNING IDEAS
LOOKING FOR ADDITIONAL DIGITAL PRACTICE?
If you need any other digital materials for your students, check out the Google activities section of our shop. This post explains how you can use the digital activities in more detail though you may have to adjust for remote learning.